sábado, 14 de mayo de 2011

Ein weiteres Wochenende in der Hölle

May 14th... and yes I'm here in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the jungle, in the middle of nothing... away from everything, and everybody I might care...if only it wasn't so fucking expensive to leave this town on weekends at least I'd be at home... but recently not even my mom's house feels like home, it's a direct consequence of living for so long here, I had to stay here for so long so I can save some money and I can actually afford some things I do like and I feel good wearing and owning, but I wonder if it's so high price to pay... it's been a year, more than a year since I got here.

I was in Bogotá with my lover at that time... I called mom and she told me the "Hearing" to pick some jobs was gonna take place within the next days... of course there was a big issue, I was scheduled to be in Buenos Aires, I was totally fucked up, that was gonna be the first time I was gonna be in another country and picking up a fucking job in the middle of nowhere wasn't going to fuck up that wonderful chance...so I did what I had to do, I empowered my mom to pick my job...well it was like picking a job but picking the place where I was going to be send to work...yes everything was fucked up, so many things may go so wrong, specially because I feared my mom was going to be tricked for somebody in the Hearing room in Sincelejo.

Thank God, my mom did so great in the hearing or at least that was what I heard, and I end up here in the middle of nowhere...but hey it could be so fucking worst, actually I think Mommy gave the chance to write right here right now, or maybe I was end up in an actual jungle, like some of my college classmates that ended up in places with no electricity, sweet water, cell phones, and worst with no Internet... that's an actual hell, and thanks to mom, I'm not there.

I went to Argentina where, surprise!, I was the fool again, I lost my wallet, I was got into some nightclub where they took money from me, I thought I was screwed but that's what happen when you go after unknown people in unknown countries, yes for the record it was in Florida Street in downtown Buenos Aires... got fucking scared, thank God I didn't have my passport on me or anything worthful like cameras or cellphones, actually my clothes were so stupid...and that wasn't the end, but thank God Colombians like me learn real fast when someone attempts to get your stuff without your permission. I was walking with my companion and suddenly some stinky crap was thrown onto ours jackets, and like magic some old, ugly witch came out from nowhere and she attempted to help us, with some water she had on, very useful, you know... of course I quickly understood she wanted to get our jackets and God knows what else, I suspect that it may had something on that water... but thank God I got it real fast and get me and my companion away from the stinky witch... and later I lost my wallet, maybe in a cap, maybe in the stadium... and also my companion lost his camera....fuck, so cool pics and they were lost for good.

But the pluses topped the minuses, I specially remember the walking I made from the hotel to the cool Boca Juniors Stadium, in the Boca neighborhood, but weel that's more topic for my Wordpress blog than for this blog, and yes I'm here and today's saturday (and Sunday comes afterwards) and I got a mountain of work to do, so I have to take advantage of all my time today... so I can finish my work tomorrow and wait for this days to end real, real fast, after all I don't belong here.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario