lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

11 Tagen zu verlassen

Well, it's eleven days to leave this fucking town...well it will be eleven days if only my boss decides to keep his promises and let us go next week...but you never know he may change his mind in the last minute, well that depends on the moon, as far as I know.


Today I learned that actually there was a party this weekend ... and I didn't attend 'cause I heard in the mass last friday there was no party for this weekend but within two weeks, well it was ok..I understand that actually I'm not that party boy...but at least I could attend and eat, total and absolute fail...and the alcohol...so fucking fail.

But well, I used this weekend to complete part of the second fourth of the year and I just have to make the reports, sigh....well today it was a long, long day, something is wrong, I don't know if it's wrong with the computer, or if it's wrong with the wifi signal here in the school, my phone is working perfectly and it's helped me a lot not be out of the world by the weekend, but definitely something is wrong with the signal...I don't wanna look like villain, but that happened since they connect another school to our Interner service, and honestly I don't thing they can give good use of the service...you know facebook and hotmail are not exactly great use for some people for the internet.

Today I tried to take it as easy as I could...but again is hard, hard to stand some people that evidently don't want make any progress...they suckkk...and the worst part is they're making other people real smart and real good, really lazy, I only hope they get the fuck away from my path, they don't deserve anything coming from me...and I'm getting tired of playing the clown...is there any chance for me to succeed in this career? more when I'm planning to join a post-graduated course, that is actually kind of expansive...is this a good way to go? is it a good move? so many questions come to my head and I don't know the answers, I can't foretell what's coming in one, two or three years...I just wanna succeed and do things I like to do, at least I'm doing it on my own, and I'm not depending on anybody.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario