domingo, 16 de enero de 2011

Poisoned Tweets

Not everybody you meet in Twitter is good people, some months ago, just after I had to switch my previous account to the new one, I met a two characters, I thought they lived in the same town I live, or I used to live since I'm now in this lost spot on the map. Well I met these two characters and so, it was cool.

But then I made the serious mistake of following friends of one of this two characters, so I started to talk more often with one, let's call them MA, MA, just like me is a BB user so we shared PINs and we started some kind of friendship, very cool in the begining and even there was plans for meeting and partying together, he even asked for my CV, which now I considered a mistake from me sending it to them just right over.

In some point, MA had the confidence (or the impudence) to confess that they used to consume drugs, and not one kind of drug but a wide range of very dangerous drugs, since that day nothing was the same, and after several weeks of silence, they just stopped following me, deleted me from their BBM and it was like we never met. Something I really hate it's people leaving with no explanation, but maybe for this wrong and damaged people they just don't need reasons, they're screwed up.

Well, weeks later feeling lonely in this real jungle, I decided to create another blog with an attached twitter account to talk about stuff I don't want anybody to relate it to me, well I used the database of people in my main twitter acount and the MB the second friend, showed up, it seems they were so horny about my avatar that they felt interested enough to keep sending DMs to me. I fell in the same trick, it was a huge mistake, we started talking by Gtalk, but it seems I released too much info, and they caught me.

It seems they were happy to let me go, but I knew from a very good source that MB was in the same path than MA, drugs, alcohol, cigarrets, and for some reason I think they got some kind of joke about me, well it's not like I care because I know I'm not gonna be in their way or they in my way never, I just want God can help them to get out of that life full of hurtful things, this post is the last time I'm gonna talk about them because they don't deserve anything from me, not my time or my energy. I hope they have enough drugs to go on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario