miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

Bored Weekend, Android and Three (or Four) Weeks to Go and the Gone Ones

Well, it's been a while since I posted my more recent entry on this blog...well I will have to summarize it.

Well last friday it was time to go to Sincelejo, it wasn't that exciting, just like I supposed, when I finished my job I have to run (as usual) to finish packing, so the car wasn't leaving me behind... that was the easy part, when we were on the road, after like 15 minutes, the car suddenly stopped, and that delayed us a little bit more...well but that wasn't the crappy part, when we get the place where the road was broken (by the water, remember?) we had to jump onto a boat, bad news?, there was nothing to protect us from the harsh sun of mid-afternoon and we were in that boat like 2 hours, under the cruel tropical sun, not that funny, I have to say. Well, later the trip by car again to Sincelejo, long enough and of course expansive enough as well, I got home like 8:30, very tired.

Well but I was tired, very tired not only coz of the crappy trip...I couldn't sleep not even the thursday (thor's day now I know) or friday, why? I wanted my Android phone...and I was completely stressed, I wanted a real good phone, and the best choice to go was the Motorola Defy, a very good Android Phone, but there was also the LG Optimus One, cheaper, but less handy than the Motorola Defy... I was in very stupid confusion, one hour I was completely sure I wanted the LG Optimus One, and the next one I was completely sure I wanted the Motorola Defy...when I was in the store, I could finally, finally got rid of the plan with the BlackBerry 9630 I had... and it was time to choose...I wanted the LG Optimus One but when I got the prize it was only 90.000 cheaper than the Motorola Defy, and sorry but I don't want to regret later for not having a completely better phone (water resitant and against hits) for less than 45 US Dollars, sorry but no...

I got my Android finally...but also I got out of cash I only have coins to finish this month, but this weekend is the 15th and is just like two weeks more to hold it on, and then I hope to be free, but you never know if I'm gonna stay here three of four weeks more.

A lot (well only two) of my workmates got the chance to leave this jungle, it's great news for them, I hope there will be that chance for me too, it's not such a great idea staying here for longer...this crappy place is getting shittier by the day...but you never know what the future is coming over...and yes I'm sleeping very well, I think I'm sleeping too much, long naps and stuff...well I think the title was long... but that was all I have to say.

PD. I just got a very sexy phone call, I'll keep you posted lol.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario