domingo, 27 de febrero de 2011

Gone

There are times in our lives when we need to take important decisions...important choices, last friday I had to do it, and I did.

Maybe it was risky, dangerous, but having in mind that everybody talks about me, I think most of the damage is already done, so what else could happen if I just do exactly what people thinks I'm doing anyway?

I don't know, maybe I was thinking clearly, I had to think pretty much about what were the options, leaving this town, to another one just because I was horny...I wasn't thinking with my fucking head, I was thinking with my fucking dick...

To me it was a surprise going to that town, and find it was so peaceful and clean, so fucking different from this town where the garbage and the chaos is everywhere, that town made me think it could be maybe a good idea to get a motorbike and going live there, even though my life there was not gonna be a perfect and beautiful life, at least I could keep my privacy, my life, the way I wanna live it.

I'd wish my work and my life would depend just from my talent and my knowledge and not from the way other people thinks about me, but that's the way it goes...it was not a perfect strategy of hidding, I made mistakes, people saw us, yes, but what can I do? Tomorrow is gonna be a hard day, maybe I'm gonna be exposed, and laughing, pointing, whispering is gonna be what everyday is gonna bring, then I have no option but running away from this dusty town, and then it's gonna be me, only me and my talent what make the difference, but at the end of the day it's fear what defines me, and what I am. I've become fear.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario