martes, 1 de marzo de 2011

Fake

It's gonna be a year since the first time I got here, and somehow I managed to complain for every little thing here, maybe. But somehow I haven't managed to admit that there are good things, benefits for being here, and now that there's a big chance that somehow I get removed, it's when I'm scared the most.

At least being here allows me to grow up, to be independent, and if I get home to my parents's house I'm gonna be again totally dependent on them, and I don't want to.

Maybe I shouldn't had done some things, that I wasn't supposed to do, and maybe I wasn't here, maybe I was closer to home and less scared, not afraid of actions from my past.

Then it's gonna be a shame if I'm removed from here, and the whispering behind, because that whispering from another town is what got me scared, 8 people got removed somewhere else, and then I don't know if I'm gonna like being removed from here, coz at least here I got some good things, I could be worst.

Why is good being in Sincelejo with no money? I'm not exactly happy here, but I'm kinda peaceful enough, there's no noise, no pressures, no people with absurde expectations of life, life is harder, but at the same time, easier to live, so I have no option but wait and see, if I have to come back to Sincelejo with shame on me, or staying here, kinda unhappy but safe.

I just have to wait and see.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario