lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

The Monster is Back

Yes, the monster I was afraid to face, since I got news a couple of weeks ago is back.

The question is...am I strong enough to face it, and more, am I strong enough to defeat it? I can't say what's gonna happen but at least like the myth of Saint George I'm gonna fight and I'm gonna fight harder...every single day to stop the monster to attack me and burn me...I know it's strong and I got no weapons, or at least not good quality weapons to face them, yes because this monster got a lot of heads, but I'm gonna fuck it, destroy them, tear it into pieces, no matter if in the process I end up hurt too...they think they got the power to kill me, but let's see, maybe they're right but maybe just maybe they're wrong. Things are getting complicated by the day and it's just a month after all this purgatory started again.

The temptation is gone, this morning left and now I hope to be easier at home, it' hard getting along with people not related to you, more when to me my family is now like a fading memory by the day and it's just two weeks since I was with them. I wanna talk with my former friend but I don't know what to do...telling the truth would help us or definitely destroy us, and keep lying, I don't wanna lie, problem is it's not my secret anymore...it's shared with somebody else, so I don't know what I should do.

I hope that at least the poisoned water and food over here keep taking my health down, coz that is gonna be a problem....well.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario