martes, 25 de enero de 2011

Why I should leave

Today, was a good day, until I´ve found out again the reason I wanna leave. The reason is very simple by the way. I can´t stand people thinking they´re better than they really are. And the place I work is filled with this kind of people, young people teenagers, I can understand they´re young and they wanna live and they wanna have dreams and stuff just like I once did.

But the problem is why if they come from a town in the middle of a hot jungle and they have like zero chances of leaving this fucking town, they think they´re better and they deserve more than anybody else around, that´s why I hate working with this people, I´m afraid it´s not a general situation.

I´ve been working with four teams of people, and just one, just one I see once a week is the one I hate the most, horrible, horrible girls thinking they´re beauty or thinking they´re kind of special, c´mon, and yes, the horrible missgebildete people, well pretty much just one, how can somebody so physically horrible posibly think they got something to laugh about other people.

Well, that´s the problem, because maybe they think they can laugh at me, and maybe they can, and maybe I shouldn´t allow them, but fuck them, if they don´t respect me, there´s no reason in the whole world I should respect them, but this take back to the begining the reason I don´t wanna be here in the first place. People laughing. That´s the thing I hate the most in the world and maybe one day I just would take my stuff and leave this fucking town, where everything is going to hell, where everything is so far far away, where there´s nothing good, and maybe just a bunch of people is.

That´s why I can forget I was left behind here, but as far as I can go, I´m gonna take everything that it gives to me, and well I have to give something in return, but it´s not gonna be love. I just wanna say FUCK YOU BITCHES, FUCK YOU ALL, FUCK YOU MISSGEBILDETE, FUCK YOU, and GO TO HELL.

Well, maybe I´m just waiting for the moment, the right moment for me to go, for me to leave this fucking town, once and for all and forget about all the shitty things that I´ve been through here.

VAYANSE AL INFIERNO NOJODA, PERO FRESCO QUE SI USTED LEE ESTO NO ES CON USTED JEJEJEJE.

BYE BYE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario