jueves, 27 de enero de 2011

Kinda Tired

Today I feel kinda tired...it´s weird because as I usually sleep very early I don´t feel tired at all, but last night I was talking with some people til late night about the town when the violence was red hot. But that´s not all, every single day that goes by I feel more tired, seeing the same people, the same kids, the same laziness, even mine.

I decided to feel tired when I wanted to get stronger, but that´s pretty much something I was really looking for and I could stand, but the other things, it´s like I was getting drained my energy, and the only thing I can do is sleeping or sending tweets and sms´s. This place is getting harder to leave, not because I´m feeling any attachment feeling towards it, but to leave this motherfucker place I would have to spend a lot of money, money I need to do things I do like, and I do like a lot.

And with me feeling tired, the cost of transportation, to make the trifecta, I think the water is getting to me, and I´m not feeling that well. I should wait a couple of weeks to get some things I need to see if maybe, just maybe I can remain healthy in this land God forgot so long ago.

But at least in the conversation, last night I got an idea for a brand new story, maybe it would require more investigation, but it´s not like it´s impossible to do, I´m gonna do it, well maybe I feel motivated enough to do it. Motivation, that´s all what these MF kids need and sometimes I feel powerless when there's absolutely nothing that motivates them except for video games and boyfriends...but what the hell, I gotta keep going, until what should happen will happen. And it happens, it happens a lot.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario