domingo, 30 de enero de 2011

Sleepless in...well Sleepless in Hell

Yesterday was a really weird day to me. To start with, I had no chance to tweet or use my cellphone because there was no electricity in this town from the early morning, so I couldn't charge the battery. It was kinda relieving by the way. The phone is like a chain to me lately, but I've found what sucks my time is listening music, the time just fly away, just like that. Well I was with some workmates to another workmate's birthday party who happens to be out of town.

It was cool being there, food, alcohol, and dominoes, that's my favorite game ever, but I'm afraid I'm brilliant at times, not all the time, most of the time I kinda suck playing it. Well, like at 6:30 / 7 am I decided to go back to this town, and well I was kinda drunk, and I just jumped into the bed, well into my hammock and I just fell sleep.

At midnight I just woke up and I didn't feel tired at all, maybe just thirsty, a little bit.But I couldn't go back to sleep. I have never had troubles to sleep, I found out that the earlier you go to sleep, the better you sleep and the better you feel next day. But last night alcohol got me and I was up all night long, I just could take a little snap at 5:30 til 7 am or something.

But it was interesting sharing with the sleepless people in twitter, even I got a follower for this blog, yes I'm a winner (A round of aplauses s'il vous plâit) lol. I'm worried, I know twitter is an adiction and having no options, well real healthy options to entertain myself here in the middle of the jungle I'm getting deeper in that fucking hole, but it's not like I don't wanna get there, lol, I'm that weird.

The land way to my beautiful Sincelejo is still blocked, but there are rumors (and rumor has it) that maybe in a couple of weeks we're going in four wheels to our beautiful Savannah. I hope I could sleep today and tonight better than last night, because I still have a lot of work to do, well not THAT much, but it's a decent ammount.

Something funny: "Face of Witch" was angry at me because my cellphone didn't let her sleep, but dude when she was playing music in that crazy high volume I didn't say anything so one day, please, it was just one night you didn't sleep, and I don't think you missed the number for the lottery. You Know. That's the way it goes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario