miércoles, 2 de febrero de 2011

The Stones of Pain

It´s been a while since the last time I was in pain coz of damn kidney stones, yes I had kidney stones and it was too painful, very painful, two years in a roll where I was scared that maybe too much excersise, too much quietness, too much water, too much thirst, too much food, too much hunger may bring the fucking pain back. One guy I met several months ago, allowed me to see the records from the hospital I used to go when I was suffering too much, and it was 23 times plus another one in another hospital. To summarize I was about one time a month going to the E.R. so somebody could help me to stop that motherfucker pain, an indescriptible and excruciating pain, one time it lasted more that 24 hours.

So much pain, cruel and excruciating, it was draining my energy and will to go on, I had to quit one job one time because of that fucking pain, and I have to say, the only one who was there to support me was my dad, thank God he did it, because I wasn´t willing to go on or move being in risk of getting the pain any moment, anywhere.

Thanks to my Dad, he paid the surgery, I got the stone out and now, well I´m fine but shit, I know that my body suffering two years, there must be scars inside, I don´t know if my kidneys are working that great, or it´s just my mind playing games, but I feel sometimes I lost something, something I'm gonna need when I´m older, but at least now I´m painless. And that´s why I´m willing to accept that my life as it is now, it´s not that bad, after all and I have to thank God and my family for being there to support me, and it´s true I love them, and I just don´t know or I don´t understand what´s the best way to show them. It´s a long way to go now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario