domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

When the cat is gone...

Yes, when the cat is gone, the mice go partying...that's a very pop saying in Colombia, and that's exactly what happened yesterday night and this morning...the landlady was gone to attend some aunt's funeral in Barranquilla, so the house was pretty much headless only with her sister-in-law taking care of the food and stuff...so far everything was going pretty much fine, I think the only advantage for me was being able to plug my computer and my cellphone several times a day, since thursday but the parades actually didn´t allow me to spend too much time charging the battery of my gadgets.

Then, the landlady's son showed up, and since the very moment he got here, with no mom to complain he just went drinking, that's not of my fucking business, but the next it is, last night, well not last night but like 3 am in the morning, he opened the door, I woke up coz they were doing noise, they, he and some other shit that came with him, and then the lights went down...and I started listening a girl panting, and I decided to see what's going on and the boy was fucking some bitch I've seen before, but the worst part was the door to the street was wide open...C'mon

The show kept going with the closed door and the lights down, and I thought that was all, till this morning, the guy and the bitch moved to the room next to mine, and at 6 am they started fucking again, and yes I'm a human, I wanted a sneak peak, I watched for a while through a semiclosed window, and yes the fuck was good, but for some reason it didn't excite me, it was more like I felt unrespected, and the worst is the guy's sister, his aunt-in-law and the other guy who lives here, we were all here and we had to hears the bitch's panting, and wow now I know why drunk people last while sex, now I can confirm it, well I think I'm not that bad boy at all, I would never do something like that, not in my mom's house just like this son of a bitch did, definetely something is wrong with this family.

In other news, my twitter account is coming to 20000 tweets that's a lot, and spent the whole day trying to figure out a way to go Google Buzz from my cellphone without using the broswer that actually kinda sucks...it didn't work, until somehow I could do it but with TweetDeck not with Seesmic as I was thinking... it worked and shit this guy is over the edge, now he's asking his mom for money and she hasn't learnt since she got like two hours ago what he did, fuck with him, and now tomorrow is another day in hell, I'll keep you posted...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario