lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

Unerträglich (Away from the Sun)

Just as I thought, today was NOT an easy day. Even though it started quite well, and my boss didn't come like a demon, it was just matter of time for one of my enemies to show up. Yes, in the meeting he was just recalling not everybody was in the parades and not everybody was taking care of what we were supposed to take care, and yes it seems it's me the target, why don't they say finally that since I got here, the whole place went to hell, just say it, and maybe I decide to give up and leave this fucking town for good, at the end of the day, this is not a place I want to be in, and they're totally right when they say (not directly though) that I'm here just to earn the money, yes that's the only reason I'm here, there's no way I would be here, just in the middle of a fucking, down-to-hell jungle, in the middle of nowhere just to make best friends with anybody, which I know it won't happen...my life here is just an infinite pause of my actual life that is in fact far away from here, and I'm just borrowing my body so the actual me got a chance in the real world. That's so true.

The day could be worst, I know, but it's the constant criticism, the voices, the noise, those people, everything as a whole is a damn hell, and being away from home is not actually helping, and having in mind I HAVE to be in Sincelejo to do some things for my telephone (got issues) or my education (it's stuck) my boss decided change the rules and now I'm not leaving this fucking town on Friday, but maybe, just maybe on Tuesday which sucksssssssss as hell...

I feel lonely, no friends, no family, none supporting me, and in a permanent state of pause, this is one of those day where I wanna run, run away from here, run away, and leave this for good, I wanna cry, I'm done, it's unbearable, I hope this all hell at least gets a little bit better, and I can find if not happinnes, at least some peace.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario