sábado, 21 de mayo de 2011

Don't Rain On My Parade

And it didn't. And actually it wasn't my parade. It was this town parade, it was this town's birthday and they celebrated it, yesterday the 20th of May with a a parade, and oh surprise, I had to attend, for much of my dismay, well not that much and even in this moment I'm listening the music of the second parade, yes, today the 21th, well yesterday the day started kinda late for me, reason? well I woke up late, and I took my shower later, but it happened it didn't matter too much, I was late and it happened I was on time to start the parade...and yes there was a lot of people walking along the town, too much if you ask me, and starting 8am til almost 11 am and listening martial bands mixed with folk music all along the walking wasn't that cool, and plus I had to work? No way...I decided taking pictures was much better plan for that parade, so here they are some pics...






the afternoon? pretty much going to the place I work pretending doing something when I actually didn't do anything, I was just there standing, at least I was there, some did bother to go even to see if something was needed for the today's parade, the same parade I'm listening now...the rest of the day, just Internet, my addiction is growing by the day and I'm not sleeping well, and that sucks, I need to sleep more when next week is going to be a convulted one when a lot of things will be set up, I hope things go well, but that depends on my boss...which I heard it wasn't that happy yesterday fuckkkkk


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario