lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

Hordeolum

Well, it seems now a stye on my eye is the big news today... well it's not like Bin Laden's death is not important but, the fuck with the taliban if my eye hurts, and the worst is I got ice on my eye yesterday and the best for the stye is heat... big mistake... so now my eye is horrible, now I can't be sexy or attract too much... I hate the way I look with this thing.

Well in other news, well having no internet in my phone is hardest than I thought. I need to know, I need to be posted about what's going on in the world, for example yesterday I had to know about Bin Laden's death while I was watching "No Country For Old Men" and yes, I couldn't finish the movie because of the news.

Well, like stye wasn't bad enough I had throatsore all weekend, and it's not funny having two things to complain about I hate it...I don't know and I'm not sure, and I don't think it's related to my headset, maybe I'm listening music too high volume or something... I don't know, I don't think so... shit I don't wanna be with this fucking stye all week long, I have stuff to do in Sincelejo, real importante stuff, shit!

Well, while I wait for the stye to heal, I'm gonna think about what's coming for me next weekend, like 30 hours of freedom for me, let's wait and see. As Usual.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario