martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Quaräntane

Yes, now that I finally I don't have internet on my cellphone, I've decided to wait one full month to adquire my new one... but I haven't decided yet if I'm gonna get a new BB, or an Android phone, I think the BB is a best idea since the companies are offering better and cheaper plans for BlackBerry than for Android which is kinda unknown here in Colombia, so I'm gonna take it easy... it's gonna be a quarantine, 40 days of reflexion, my own easter lol, I saw it coming anyway. This BB is not mine, it was a gift, but I never felt it mine...

Well I'm back in the jungle again... the way back here was as usual very interesting, and also scary, I woke up yesterday 4:30 in the morning, and at 5:45 I was ready...but since everybody got their own agenda...we actually left by 8:30, then after two hours we got to the place where the water destroyed the road, so we had to get on a boat, and after 45 minutes of an awful trip... we got land again... and also a workmate who was in the car with us, got sick.

And now first day in the jungle with no cellphone, at least I'm free, I've got nobody bothering me, I'm free again...let's see for how long, this is the first day of the quarantine, 39 and a half to go...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario