miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

Erschrocken + Neun tage zu verlassen

Well, a few minutes ago, I got scared to death... I learned that actually I left my computer in the lounge where anybody could take it and leave with my beautiful and real helpful gadget..it's not the first time I leave something behind, I lost a cellphone once and a wallet, and it is so usual that i don't even know where the hell I'm leaving my stuff...and having in mind a totally freak out when I lose something I should be extremely more careful about my stuff, specially my gadgets...and my clothes, my notebooks, my pens, and so on...

Well, yesterday there was not too much work, I thought I had to go to a workmate's house to work, but for some reason I decided (yes, I did) not to go, I decided to stay at home...and today well I had to say I was sleeping wich it's partially true, but what I did was doing part of my work for the next week, and it's mandatory for me to do it so...

Another guy came to my landlady house, and he's friend of one of my former friends and also we attended in the same secondary school, so it's refreshing talking to somebody like that...and more rain, last night were raining all night long...

Tomorrow it's not gonna be a regular day at work and Friday is not either...which kinda cool, but I don't know if it would take more energy to fulfill the work tomorrow, but at least it's gonna be a change in the rutine...fuck and I really need it, plus tomorrow it's gonna be a morning/afternoon day of work not the usual only-morning, which is also kind of weird...

And Friday as well is gonna be a morning/afternoon kind of day so fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, well at least when this hell twirl is over, it's going to be actually Fünf tage zu verlassen.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario