domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

Der perfekte Sex

Have you ever felt that you have done something totally cool, extraordinary, but at the end you feel an empty void in your heart? Probably not, lol, but yes, the holy week's just begun and it's made me realize that maybe we're not made, or at least I'm not made to be happy...I just can't find the perfect mix of things I want...

Perfect sex? yes, it's possible, been there, you can find the right person, the right time, to do exactly want you wanna do in sex, everything you could possibly want, even the post-sex minutes... but once you leave the room, it's all gone... no friendship, no contact, nothing, or well, at least the memory... no strings attached...

And love on the other hand... but something lacks, love or sex? love or attraction? what's the right rate? But at the end of the day, something keeps missing, maybe it's just me, maybe I'm just wrong...

PD: I got new shoes! :)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario