viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011

The Price of Responsability

How high is the price we have to pay for the decisions we make, days, months or even years ago? I'm afraid the price is very high. Every decision we make no matter how long it's taking or how big is the impact upon us, there will be consequences.

A couple months ago I decided I was gonna be responsable for  a team of people, well I was actually trying to avoid another more dangerous responsability, more unlikely to fulfill, but now I got to say it wasn't a good idea after all, having in mind I could get no responsability at all. But for some reason I took care of them, and it's weird I got so many issues to fall for someone when it's kinda easy for me to care about some children I'm not related to, or even more, that they are not so kind to me often. But it happened to me before, I feel I'm like a big brother to them, I don't wanna say a father, couse I'm not that old, I'm young, and well I think we are in the same page, we have to deal things together, even when they don't want me in that page. Because yes, they don't want me that much, maybe I'm not skilled enough to deal with them, but I do want to try to be their friend, it's so fucking weird I feel that way, when I'm not that friendly.

Well, thing is I'm gonna have to cover their asses, and mine as well, for something we together were supposed to do weeks, or months ago. Well it's not just about money, it's about time, but as I said before, I think it's not that negative for me and the people around for me to stay here for a while, just another weekend as usual.

And yes, I'm gonna have time to tweet, to blog, to be free, but here in this town, where I'm suposed to spend most of the fucking year. So tomorrow is gonna be a new day, and tonight a whole new night for me, just for me. At the end of the day, me and just me is what really matters to me now. But I gotta have in my heart that I feel kind of kind with some people I'm not supposed to care at all, well let's see how the changes go on, and let's see if I can handle to be here, to stay here for longer, or if I have some chances somewhere else.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario