domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

Another Week To Come

Sigh! It's very, very hard to me staying here for another week, but it's not because of the town itself it's because of the chance of leaving for a few days, but leaving to stay home for a few days, and the chance of having a new adventure at home, or simply just staying in the computer blogging, watching videos or listening music. And it's exactly when those days are about to come when I feel more anxious to get there, and the days goes by so fucking slowly that the seconds seem minutes, and the minutes hours, and the hours days, and the days weeks and the weeks, months, yes that long it feels.

Well I was about to paint the room I'm taking care of but oh surprise, the painting wasn't the right one, and even the guy who was painting the place didn't show up, so it seems the room is gonna be paintless another week more, depending on what's gonna happen tomorrow, and I really, really hope so tomorrow is gonna be a really soft day, and not a hard one, because I'm not in the mood to care that much tomorrow, I've been lazy, and my support to create the guide to work won't be here so I'm gonna be on my own, pretty much.

And in other completely different news, I just watched a tv show about Russia, definitely one place to go before I die, I'd really like to go there one day and see with my own eyes the snow, the forests, feel the cool with my own skin, I really like cold places, and I do want to live for a long term in a cold place, now it's like impossible to do it, but maybe sooner than I think I'm gonna be free to do it, and about the visa, well that leaves me with no options. But you never know, life is kinda tricky you know, and things never happen the way we expect, so I have to wait and see how the things go.

Nothing is eternal, I have to say, maybe we have a job today, a life, a room, but next one we may be going somewhere else, and maybe like is more interesting that way, if things were eternal, every decision would be a   chain we had to carry forever. That's why I think life is more interesting when we're unsure of about to come, but on the other hand, being so quiet as I am, I don't go for it. Maybe I'm lucky to be here, even when things seem to go hard and horrible somedays, but what comforts me is the fact I'm not hurting me.

It's time to make some choices, and that's why I need my free days at home, to think and to do, but we have to wait and see first.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario