lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

Countdown

I need to get out of here! yes, this is what I need to do and what I need to do now, but it's gonna take a whole week before I can take off, for a few days from this fucking jungle that got me sick and tired, but before all that I gotta do a lot of things more and it's hardcore stuff, I will have to deal with some parents, most of them skilled teachers and I'm afraid I can't deal with them, and I will have to talk about a lot of issues and situations with the kids. But that's almost the last thing so I will have to have a script or something to be able to talk in that meeting.

Second, painting the room, yes I have to paint the room, but not my bedroom but the room where I'm supposed to work, and it's like 50 bucks I'm spending there to finish it, God but well I got this coming, coz I was the first one, I decided to be in charge of those kids, so now I'm their older bro, coz I don't wanna think I'm their father.

It's gonna be one quarter of the time I'm supposed to work in here, this year at least, so I have to make a report this Friday, it's gonna be long and hard work, but I think I can take it, I hope nothing like the electricity fails, coz yes, today there was no electricity in this fucking town, no internet, no electricity and no phones, although the company with no lines was Comcel, and I have a Tigo line, the rest of this town uses Comcel, so I couldn't find the guy to do the painting in the room, and finally my battery was exhausted, I couldn't do anything.

And again thanks to my ability in english, I got this modem to use it all night long, but well tomorrow is a new day and it's another day, I have to wait and see what's coming tomorrow.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario