sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

Samstag, So So Boring and other stuff

This has been the weirdest day of the year so far, starting with the fact I was sleeping so well at 1:30 am when the witch's face woke me up (not exactly when september ended) so I could open the door to the highlander who is living in the house, yes that's the way my Samstag started... some tweeting (as usual) and then in the early morning, I found the notice that one friend of the house (whose name is just like mine) was sick last night with some kind of heart afection, and he's so fucking young.

Well, I wanted this day to be an all-over online day, and I could find the fucking modem, and plus I had to stay with the guy in the hospital like two hours and now I'm in this "cyber-cafe" where there's nothing but noise, horrible people with horrible voices yelling, and I want to write and this way I can't write anything good you know.

I got some ideas for my wordpress blog and also for this blog as well, but I'm not focused, something's wrong, yesterday or the day before I deleted a complete post, it`s like I`m losing my touch, am I? that would be horrible, this is the only thing I like to do, wrtting is kinda of the best thing ever for me...and what about if I can't write, like my imagination was fading, maybe is my enemy, they're sucking my energy slowly as I adapt and stopped fighting and being part of it...and I DO NOT want to, well that's it for now, it's impossible keep writting with this noise.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario