lunes, 10 de enero de 2011

Lost in Nowhere

I have no strength to keep on, I'm tired, frustrated and definitely gone. I'm not in my body now, I'm just a ghost moving around just watching how the things around me seems to start in motion, while I stay still, just waiting by the second to meet with those I don't wanna meet, those lost in the middle of nowhere where I'm less than nobody and where I shouldn't be at all, it's not that I think I'm better than anyone else in anywhere in the world, I just think I deserve better, not being in the middle of a sandwich where I'm attacked everywhere, where not even my body feels good, coz it seems to get sick just by being there, so it's not surprise. I don't care what the benefits are or aren't, I just wanna do the things I like, even for few money , then I'll be happy.

But maybe I wasn't born to be happy, or to make anybody happy, I'm just meant to fail in everything I want to do, in everything I like, I got potential when I was young, but maybe I wasn't strong enough to fight my own fate, or maybe I didn't want to leave my comfort zone, but now that comfort zone has become a torture zone, where every little second is like one billion neddles get into my body making me bleed.

What's the point of all of these? If things keep going like this, I won't have any reason to keep going, I won't. If only I could have one motive, one reason, but I don't see any light in the future to come, I just stuck, like a little mouse in a dead end street, and the worst is I can't go out, coz the wolves are outside. I would fight the wolves but again I'm not strong enough to fight them. And that's because I have nobody by my side.

Definitely I gotta do something, but I don't know what...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario