martes, 11 de enero de 2011

The Travel

It´s funny that I left home with my head totally screwed up by the fact I was coming back to a place that to me is pretty much like a damn fucking hell, instead of a nice place to live. But in the moment I was in the station to take the boat it was like, “Shit! It´s not that bad after all” it seems that my workmates are not part (well at least not all of them) of the dark demon that haunts me here in this purgatory.
It wasn´t a funny trip but at least they made me realize they are there to support me, and I wish they can do it this year because I´m gonna need them.
It was surprising the water is getting dry, the river around this town is fading, and yes as crazy as it might sound, that´s bad news, because there´s not gonna be any way to leave this town, coz the land road is still fucked up, meaning there some bridges broken and a lot of mud all over the path.
So, I got here, the same house, the same room, the same people, the same food, the same issues, but at least I´m more used to the things I´m doing here, consisting in taking care of the basic things, like cleaning my underwear, or keeping my room in order, things I don´t use to do in my mother´s house.
Also I have to keep drinking healthy water, because for some reason the water here makes me sick, so tomorrow is gonna be the first day in my job, I don´t know what´s coming but I hope things aren´t getting uglier so early.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario