miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

Wasser

Well, it's been a while since I wrote for the last time here, and I'm taking advantage today I got the chance and the time to do it. This week, it's been kind of weird. First of all, last friday I lost the my netbook's charger cable, and I thought: "awesome, now I'm gonna be bored all this week to come, seven days without internet".

I was angry the first day, shit, i was angry towards everyone, but I thought "hey it's not such a big deal, you know, it's just a cable, I can get it back, it's just matter of time" and yes the weekend was hard, and not only because of the cable, but because there was no electricity in the area, I went to have fun on saturday to sunday, it was good, left me thinking thought, but that's a reflexion a should be doing next, yes my feelings as usual are a mess, I need to fix them, but I know that at the end of the day everything will be come down to "I want my freedom"

Yes, I need my freedom, I've lost my freedom since I got here, I can't go anywhere I want, whenever I want. No, I have to stay here for weeks, even months, before I can go to Sincelejo, where actually there's not so much what can offer me, specially me. So I don't want any restrictions, and when you have a "partner", "lover" or "special friend" that's exactly what happens, you are not free to do whatever you want, the way you want.

Shit, having in mind that usually you need somebody to share your life, seeing this special person become a hinder, is not easy but shit happens...and that's exactly what happened since saturday when after the blackout, the phones were gone, the water supply was gone, and the best thing is that even when the electricity came back, the water supply was not restored, now it's been 3 days with the water the landlady can colect from a pipe on the ground level...at least I've been able to take showers...but again, at the end of the day, it's not that bad when you see the whole picture, the week is going faster that I could possibly imagine, and yes the holy week is closer.

Just one more thought: I can't go to france, but I can go to...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario