lunes, 7 de febrero de 2011

Drei Dinge

Yes, there are three things I can´t stop thinking about lately:

1) This place and a prison is exactly the same, lately:

Wow, when I got here I came in a motorcycle and I spent like three hours in this place before I left for Sincelejo, the road was easy, but lately, fuck it´s like I´m in a place like alcatraz, I had to spend  almost the 20% of my salary only in transportation, it´s not fair, the land road is horrible, and dusty and no cars can run through it, so I decided taking chances and take that road last Friday, it wasn´t great but I could take it with absolutely no problem, no everybody is talking about the cars are going to be able to take the road, but I´m not that optimistic, no I´m not..

2) I have to see the motherfuckings again:

Yes my enemy number one in this town, which is not a single person, but a bunch of people, they´re back to screw my sort of quietness in this town, I really hate this but at least I got a plan and I think (while I´m writting this) I´m gonna do something real fast to finish this, or at least to fucking reduce them, I have to act fast and now...I think I will have to work twice harder now, it´s good I think, but God it´s fucking hard to think about it over and over and over again, now that this year seems to be LESS horrible than last year, what should I do? I got some plans to think about....

3) The way my feelings work:

Sometimes I´m afraid my feelings are kind of weird, yes, because for instance I lost somebody I had in great esteem lately he decided ending our friendship because he think he´s morally superior to me, please, I don´t need to be praying every single day of my life in a church in front of a golden icon so I can be easy....it seems he´s that fucking issued...having in mind he´s NOT that innocent, he´s not and if he decided that´s the way it goes it´s ok to me...that´s the same thing that happens when I fall for someone and suddenly things stop working, yes it hurts one or maybe two days but then I´m ok again, I stop feeling pain, and even when I see things with longing, it´s not pain, so I have to say goodbye to him, I don´t know if we have something to do together in the future...but it´s not my fucking problem, I´m gonna let it to life... and I´m not gonna fight it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario