sábado, 19 de febrero de 2011

Alcohol, Roads and Scary Stories

Yes, I'm gonna talk about alcohol, coz yesterday I was just so fucking thirsty that I just wanted a cool and icy beer, and oh sorprise I got caught in the middle of a reunion and they offered me beer and alcohol, just for free, so when it was time for lunch I could scape...barely...but that wasn't all, yesterday was one of the ladies of the house's birthday and so everybody was expecting a night party... I wanted to workout and I couldn't the drinks got me and  I had to come back, just ready for the party, I tried to delay but it was absolutely impossible, I had to be there, and yes I was bored, I laughed coz you now drinks tell you're brain is happy but for some reason my brain refused to believe it, just abut three hours later I went to my bed to sleep, and I prevent my room to be opened from outside, smart hah?

Well, today was another day and there was bad news, no modem, I was gonna spend a boring day, but thanks to the sister of the birthday lady I got a modem, and I could use it all morning long, and write something for my blog, now I've been away from home for two fucking weeks and there are two more to go now, the land road was reopened and it's gonna be a little bit cheaper traveling, but I had no patience and I spent my money at the begining of the month and here I am, I'm coming back home in March, and the worst news is the water is getting me again, I can't believe pain again...I hate pain.

And the last...scary stories it seems the flocklore here is very rich, lots of stories of witches, ghost, and mixed with guerrilla and haunted houses...it's not hard to have an idea...and to finish drinking is not good if you want to workout, today I couldn't finish properly...just to have in mind...and now I'm hearing a kid have a heartache, well 3 minutes to go.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario