jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

Since Saturday....

Well it turned out that actually I decided to leave this sunny hot town and going for a deserved vacation that night.

Saturday: Well I went to the bus station at 4:30 checking for prices and routes to go to Bogotá, the time was 9:30 pm, and yes I had to take several papers and surprisely I hadn't printed any of them...so I did... at 9pm just half hour before the departure time of my bus...I printed it all, say goodbye to my mom and when I get to the bus station, fuck, the bus was gone, so I jumped to another bus company and yes, there was buses but not straight to Bogotá, so I had to go to Medellín. 38 U$ and all night travelling, it was like 6:30...

Sunday: ...it was 6:30 in the morning when I got Medellín, and I was lucky I found a 8 am bus to Bogotá, it was very long travel, I could sleep, watch some movies and listening music, but the route was not the same I took like three years before when I got Bogotá for the first time, it seems the rainy season fucked up the road, and now the bus had to take another road, so I crossed Cordoba, Antioquia, Caldas and Tolima in order to get Cundinamarca and finally Bogotá where I get like 8:15 pm for like 30 U$...thank God there was a friend waiting for me in Bogotá coz my plan B kinda sucked...so I could take the taxi and go to my friend's place where I spent the night....

Monday: yes, Monday was a holiday here in Colombia, and since I'm so fucked used to wake up at 5 am, I just did, it's not a good feeling being in somebody else's place, waking up early and waiting for them to wake up. But it wasn't that bad...in the late morning I was taken for a jacket, a cool jacket since the one I got was kinda crappy, so I got a new one and I got to the flea market with my friend where he got cool things, and I got a cool book also, when we got back I meet some guys from twitter, we talked like 4 hours before a movie started and so on.. I went to sleep...

Tuesday: Yes, last day in Bogotá, woke up in the morning and I left with my friend to downtown, I took all my stuff, I delivered some papers to the university...and then I got the North in order to go to... Tunja.Well I didn't mention the long races on Transmilenio to waste time and get to the North to get the bus...but well

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario