miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

Lächerlich

As far as it goes, it seems the future of this country is going to hell, and yes, I think the best idea now, it's just you know getting into another career, coz kids now, they don't learn, and they are totally against education.

But that's not my fucking problem, that's their problem as far as they don't become a pain in the ass to me, but let's see the positive about it. They won't become a potential threat to me, coz they're so fucking stupid, so fucking incognizant, that the few people able to make it to the end of secondary school won't have any threat to them in the future to come.

What's been up in the latest days? Well not that much, I just realized that having kids sucks, coz kids now are so rebel and so stubborn that the best thing to do in order not to have problems with them is not having them at all, what else? I decided to change the theme of my wordpress blog, and I stayed here in this place until like midday, and it was the first time I sent money from here to another place.

Oh yes, how to forget that louzy hours in monday afternoon, when I spent two or three hours waiting for like 20 bucks, so lame, so fucking lame, where is my patience going to? The holy week is about to come, less days, but still enough to think it's fucking far far away, fuck! fuck! fuck!

The worst about today is they're telling me I'm not doing a good job, but fuck, I'm not gonna hurt myself, I have to think about how exactly I'm going to finish this second quarter of the year, but I ain't gonna help them or doing some cooperative work, when I'm usually taken aside, but that's the way it goes. What's the next step to follow? I'm not sure, but something I gotta do, something I gotta be doing in the next weeks to come.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario