miércoles, 12 de enero de 2011

Nothing Important Happened Today (Or Yesterday)

Yesterday was pretty much a regular, lame day, I was actually looking for  a plan to access internet from home, but it was useless, it seems there's no good plan without attachments for a fucking year...plus I was looking for a gym but for some reason there was no way I could meet the guy there, so I couldn't find out for a good way to lose the extra pounds I got... plus I was failing in my new year new moto "Don´t be lazy, work harder" yes and because of that, it was matter of time that my blackberry fell to the floor and just as I tweeted, it hurted more than a renal colic, there's no TV in the place where I live so my afternoons are pretty much very boring, and without the internet, it's very hard to do something useful, even when I should be working in the stuff I'm gonna do in the weeks to come. Also I found that my sleeping is fucked up, I should stop doing things that hurt me like eating at night, cause then I´m waking up all night and then in the morning I feel kinda tired. So, it´s going to be soon the day I´m gonna have to face my fate again, I really hope it´s not gonna be that hard.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario